The float is made of blank industrial plastic.
Oyster farming Basket Ergo Nod® - automatic reversal
The Ergo-Nod® basket is the synthesis of the ideal basket for oyster farmers. Its design provides a single, multi-purpose basket with hexagonal mesh for maximum tensile and torsional strength.
Manufactured and molded in high-quality HD PE injection, it is highly abrasion-resistant and fully recyclable. The Ergo-Nod® basket can be used in suspended systems with 360° rotation and/or oscillation, thanks to the Roll-Block® attachment and the Ergo-Float® float.
Ergo-Nod® baskets can be used on both long lines and tables.See features below
Designed and developed in collaboration with oyster farmers, the Ergo-Nod® basket is the ideal basket for oyster farmers, and can be adapted to both table and long lines.
Its design provides a single multi-purpose basket with variable hexagonal mesh of 6/8 mm or 14/16 mm for reduced storage on land.
The only hexagonal mesh basket on the market for maximum tensile and torsional strength
Manufactured and moulded in high-quality HD PE injection moulding, it is highly resistant to abrasion and is fully recyclable.
- Supplied unassembled
- Fasteners included
- Material: HD or green polyethylene
- Suitable for tables and long lines
- Suitable for intertidal and subtidal suspension but also for offshore floating.
The Ergo-Nod basket is the most recent product in the Nodus Factory-Ostrea oyster bag range, it allows to work in a suspended oscillating system or with a 360° rotation
- Easy to assemble by one person
- No tools required
- A unique hexagonal mesh basket with variable size by adding 6/9 mm inserts
- Attachment to table or die with the 360° Roll-Block and T-Ostrea textile tie
H x l x L
|115 x 285 x 710 mm
- Easy to assemble
- Unique hexagonal mesh basket
- Clip-on float system with 1 to 2 floats depending on oyster growth (no tools required)
- Attaches to table or die with 360° Roll-Block® and T-Ostrea® textile ties
- 6mm and 9mm mesh sleeves can be inserted into the basket to manage the complete growth of the spat to saleable size
- 9mm mesh spat baskets can be inserted into the basket to manage the full growth of spat to saleable size
- Optional basket cleaning system
- Environmentally friendly (recyclable)
10 other products in the same category:
The AP6 is one of the market's flagship products. Reference : Aquapurse
Our range of oyster bags is available in different sizes and weights, in diamond or square mesh of 14mm.
The Lanterne Ergo-Nod ® with rigid basket is designed for shellfish farming (oysters, scallops...). It can be used in different stages, pre-growth of spat , fattening , maturation of species in different ecosystems.
The Ostrea Padeye has been designed for a triple function : - To reinforce the bag at the fixing points of the T-Ostrea connectors - To preform the bags in order to increase the volume (not valid for the casier bags) - Keel wear protection when fixed on the bags on table
The Elastic-Protect® is a ring designed to protect the elastics of oyster tables with spikes
The AP3, named for its 3-sided triangular shape, is more spacious than most of the baskets on the market due to its length and flat bottom. Reference : Aquapurse
In process of translation
The Roll-Block® table attachment kit is the only system with an integrated bearing that allows up to 360° movement of the mesh bag or basket.
Kit Locker-Ostrea ready to assembled, is very easy to install on your existing table or bag withour any type of tools.