Conceived and developed in collaboration with oyster farmers, the Ergo-Nod basket is the ideal basket for oyster farmers. It can be adapted to both table and textile dies.
Its design allows for a unique multi-purpose basket with variable hexagonal mesh of 6/8 mm or 14/16 mm for reduced storage on land.
The only hexagonal mesh basket on the market for maximum tensile and torsional strength
Manufactured and molded in high quality HD PE injection, it is highly resistant to abrasion and is fully recyclable.
The Ergo-Nod basket is the most recent product in the Nodus Factory-Ostrea oyster bag range. It can be used in a suspended oscillating or 360° turning system thanks to the Roll Block attachment.
- Easy to assemble by one person
- No tools required
- Unique hexagonal mesh basket with variable size by adding 6/9 mm inserts
- Clip-on float system
- Attachment to table or die with the 360° Roll-Block and T-Ostrea textile tie
- Material: HD or green polyethylene
- Suitable for intertidal and subtidal suspension but also for offshore floating.
- Capacity : 70 to 90 oysters
17 x 25,5 x 72 cm
|Fixation Roll Block||auto reverse system
5 x 5 cm
|Connector T-Ostrea|| textile attachment
70 x 8 cm
- 360° rotation of the baskets
- Roll Block attachment made of PE (Ostrea-Plast®)
- T-Ostrea T18 fastener - double lark's head attachment
- Reliable and maintenance free
- High impact and UV resistance
- Environmentally friendly - 100% recyclable
9 other products in the same category:
The Nodus Float-Ostrea Line device was designed with a dual function : for immersion (without float) and semi-immersion (with float) oyster farming.
Float-Ostrea® Reverse « Complete system » Oyster farming with float - Nodus Float-Ostrea®
Nodus Locker-Ostrea® « complete equipped bag » Oyster farming Nodus Locker-Ostrea®