The Nodus-Lantern® with rigid bag is designed for shellfish farming (oysters, scallops...). It can be used in different stages, pre-growth of spat, fattening, maturation of species in different ecosystems.See features below
The Nodus-Lantern® is designed for shellfish farming (oysters, scallops...). It can be used in different stages, pre-growth of spat, fattening, maturation of species in different ecosystems.
Our Lantern is the only one to offer removable pockets fixed on a textile cable.
Its size and length are ideal to promote the growth and productivity of shellfish in the open sea.
Robust, flexible, easy to move and removable, it offers an optimal handling and use.
- Easy installation and cleaning
- 100% recyclable polyethylene
- Mesh that promotes water circulation
- Nodex Protect® cable made to measure
- Number of modular pockets: 6, 10, 15 ...
- Space between trays: 25cm
- Each pocket has a capacity of 6 to 10kg
|Poche amovible||Hook & T-Ostrea||10 Kg||10 cm||40 cm||
|Nodex Protect®||Overlaid textile||
|/||Ø 8 mm||
|Ostrea-Block®||Locking ring||4 x Bag|
|Tube Protect®||Preforming tube||
2 tubes : bag from 3 to 5 Kg
4 tubes : bag from 6 to 10 Kg
- Robust construction
- Removable pockets
- High UV resistance
- High resistance to immersion in sea water
- High resistance to abrasion
- Made in France (Vannes)