Nodus Locker-Ostrea® « complete equipped bag »
Oyster farming Nodus Locker-Ostrea®See features below
The oyster type known as « cage suspended » is becoming an increasingly popular practice around the world.
The system Nodus Locker-Ostrea® with its accessorys can be used on all typer of bags for farming in floating bags.
Fixed on the tables or leashs with our T-Ostrea® attachment system, the bag moves like a vibrating table in water by the movement of water and tides.
The use of a locker bag or a classic bag with our connector Ostrea-Padeye® does not require a bag with reinforcement.
- This farming technique is ideal for the growth phase in a calm or agitated zone, and made it also for women possible to restart working in this sector
Anti-Float restraint system
Even in winter or during a gale, the oyster's rest is assured
Ostrea farming system Nodus Locker-Ostrea®
The bags of the growth offer are sturdy and made with meshes pattern square or diamond shapes, available with mesh sizes from 6 to 18 mm. The bags are semi-rigid and shaped according to the specifications and dimensions of the producer.
Clipping system : Ostrea Protect
- The rigidity and fortification of the system are provided by the rigid T-Ostrea® which functions as a reinforcement by leaning on several shackles which increases the mechanical resistance
- The 4 T-Ostrea T8 textile connector is attached to the inside of the bag which allows rapid installation and increases the rigidity of the bag.
|Closable Bag||5 x self-locking links||
178 x 4,8 mm
|2 x elastic & crochet|
|T-Ostrea Protect Table||4 x T13 Protect||
|T-Ostrea Bag||4 x T8 Bag||
- Significant growth gain
- Decrease in the labor cost
- Time saving because the bags do not have to be turned at each tide
- Fixation directly on existing tables