Float-Ostrea® Reverse « Complete system »
Oyster farming with float - Nodus Float-Ostrea®See features below
- The oyster farming using floats is becoming an increasingly popular practice around the world.
- The floating systems offer to small and large oyster farmers scalability and time savings because the bags do not have to be turned over at each tide.
- Our Nodus Float-Ostrea® device can be installed and operated by one single worker. It drastically reduces operating costs and increases productivity.
- Ideal for breeding in calm or agitated areas. An individual Anti-Float device can be added either with elastic tie and hook or with textile tie at the length of the table rows (on demand) to prevent the bag from rising.
Textile fastener : T-Ostrea
Float : No-Deep
Ostrea farming with float ingsystem : Nodus Float-Ostrea®
The offered growing bags are sturdy and made with square or diamond-shape meshs (mesh sizes available from 4 to 24 mm). The bags are semi-rigid and shaped according to the specifications and dimensions of the producer.
The float is attached on the long side of the bag, using the self-locking ties. This configuration can be modified depending on the site conditions.
|Closable Bag||5 x self-locking links||
178 x 4,8 mm
|2 x elastics and hooks|
|Float||1 x No-Deep||
81,3 x 8,9 cm
|Fixing Float||2 x self-locking links||
360 x 9 mm
|T-Ostrea Protect-Table*||2 x T13 Protect||
2 x T8 Bag
* Does not concern the bags on line
- Significant growth gain
- Labor cost decrease
- Time saving because the bags do not have to be turned at each tide
- Usable on existing tables
9 other products in the same category:
Nodus Locker-Ostrea® « complete equipped bag » Oyster farming Nodus Locker-Ostrea®
The Nodus Float-Ostrea Line device was designed with a dual function : for immersion (without float) and semi-immersion (with float) oyster farming.